Nabitin ka ba the last time? Halika! Kape-kape muna ulit with Coach Adrian Ding at sulitin muli ang coffee break with Speed Networking powered by Glue Up.
Build your network in the comfort and safety of your own homes in just 30 minutes! Meet Industry thought leaders, speak with your industry peers, and even have one-on-one time with them.
We have a checklist below of what you have to accomplish before the event so you won't have any problems logging in. Okay? Perfect!
- Create your Glue Up Account as soon as you receive your confirmation email! You can connect your Glue Up account to your account on LinkedIn, just make sure that the email you used there is an active email so you can get your confirmation code!
- Once you are on the platform already, you will see a 'JOIN EVENT' button, click on it to get inside the Session Room.
- If you will be using your phone, make sure you've downloaded the MyGlue app! It's available and can be downloaded from AppStore or Google Play.
- GENTLE REMINDER: Please make sure not to leave the app during the sessions, you might get disconnected and lose time in getting connected with other attendees.
Now that you're all set, we want to make sure that you're good to go, here are some additional reminders:
- Make sure that your audio and video settings are all set. To change and adjust the settings, click on the gear icon that you will find on the top right part of your video screen. Also, it would be great if you can check the hardware settings on your laptop or computer and make sure you are not on mute.
- Each one-on-one session has been set to 3 minutes, with a 15-second breather in between, make sure to make the most out of the time you have!
- As soon as you see the "JOIN SESSION" button, CLICK ON IT! The faster you click on the button, the more you get to meet!
- Don't forget to exchange business cards with the people you meet so you can catch up and schedule private meetings after the event! Your business cards can be customized when you log in for the event
- Make sure your camera is on! This is a professional event.
- If you don't get matched, it's the smart matching setting on the platform! Don't worry, just sit tight and wait to get connected to another person
- If you see that the person you're matched with is still connecting, don't worry about it, and DO NOT HIT REFRESH! Again, sit tight, enjoy your coffee, and wait to get connected! It might be the internet.